We Rise Together listens to, believes in, and invests in Black and Latinx communities to create thriving local economies for a stronger Chicago. We Rise Together aligns with the community’s needs and goals to achieve lasting change and sustainable growth.
Read more about our grant making strategy and grants we’ve made.
We Rise Together is evaluating our work on an ongoing basis with a focus on understanding the impact on the communities we serve. Read more about our evaluation and what we know so far.
We invite inquiries for projects and community investments that meet the goals of We Rise Together:
- Neighborhood Anchor Development Projects
- Strengthen Black and Latinx Businesses
- Increase Quality, Resilient Employment
Guiding principles to direct our grantmaking:
- Investments in Black and Latinx communities hardest hit by COVID-19
- Community-centered investments in people and places
- Community engagement and collaboration that builds community voice and capacity
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up to receive regular updates on We Rise Together from the Trust.